Learn the movements that will immediately prevent and heal aches and pains, strengthen your body, and relax your mind. This is personalized, active self-care that you deserve.
Do you wish you could heal your back pain in just one week? That’s what one of my clients experienced when she started doing private yoga sessions with me.
A lot of us have felt the power and joy of public yoga classes, but these classes can only do so much. That’s because even the best teachers have a difficult time providing individualized attention to every person in their classes. My classes often have 15 plus people of all ages, sizes, and needs – and it’s my job to deliver a yoga sequence that is relatively balanced and beneficial for everyone that comes to class.
So while your yoga classes will feel great, getting to your goals will take longer and be harder to reach compared to having a private coach. It’s like when you to to a restaurant and realize that everything on the menu has *something* you don’t like. This dish is too spicy, this one too cheesy, the other has onions. You wish someone could just create a mashup that takes the best of each dish and deliver it to you. Private yoga is that perfect meal. It’s why after sessions with with my clients, they often say:
“I feel like a new person!”
Seriously. My clients say this because when you do private yoga with me, our sessions are built on the exact movements that will cure imbalances in your body. Our movements help you to strengthen the particular muscles and systems in the body that will relieve pain that’s already there and prevent future issues.
My client who was experiencing upper back pain went to multiple yoga classes each week. She was very experienced. But it wasn’t until we were working together one-on-one that she was able to find relief from her body pain.
Private yoga is nothing like your typical yoga class – it’s better.
When we start working together, the first session is all about you. I ask tons of questions: about your daily exercise routine, where you feel specific stretches, and how your stress and energy levels change throughout your day. We’ll try on different poses, test muscles, and explore your range of motion, because private yoga isn’t just about doing the moves, it’s about finding the moves that are right for you. From then on, our sessions are comprised of the movements that are the best for your body held for the amount of time that will give you the most benefit.
That’s why you can cure nagging aches and pains in just a few sessions. It’s why you’ll immediately notice a difference in how you stand, how you breathe, and how you feel in difficult situations. We look at you, as an individual, in this moment, and give you the tools to flourish.
Here are some reasons why clients have booked Integrative Vinyasa sessions with me:
- You want to de-stress and decompress from a hectic work schedule.
- You’re experiencing pain during your regular yoga practices and aren’t sure how to fix it.
- You want to integrate more meditation and breathing exercises in your life.
- You have been diagnosed with IBS, hormonal issues, adrenal fatigue, or anxiety, and have been told that mindfulness and yoga can help manage your symptoms.
- You are new to yoga and want to learn the basics before going to a public class.
- You’re pregnant and need to learn how to adjust your yoga practice to keep you safe and prepare for labor.
- You just had a baby and you want to regain your core and body strength.
Private yoga will give you amazing benefits to both body and mind.
The truth is, the benefits of yoga are not just in the physical movements. It’s also about the breath and flow of energy through the body. In private yoga sessions, you get time to be present with yourself. No distractions.
Unlike a massage or a manicure…yoga is self-care that is self-generated. You are doing the work, and it feels that much more effective and empowering when you’re complete.
Plus, it’s not just about the session itself – you’ll feel the benefits all week long. In the case of the client I told you about, her healing plan included:
- short daily exercises to strengthen her muscles
- a yoga class warm up ritual to ensure that she stayed healthy during her yoga practice
- meditation techniques to help her develop a meditation practice
- “SOS” meditations for moments of high stress or anxiety
When you walk out of a yoga session with me, you will say “I feel like a new person.” You’ll be breathing deeper, walking taller, and feel a sense of calm energy. Most importantly, you’ll know the movements and practices that will help you reach your goals.
This is specialized and personalized self-care. You deserve it.
Integrative Vinyasa Yoga with Sam means you get:
- Free 30-minute consultation to discuss your goals.
- Physical and Ayurvedic dosha assessments, so we can optimize our sessions to balance your energy.
- Focus on how to gain true strength in your core, teaching you how to breathe deeply and powerfully, so you can integrate your deep core muscles in every movement.
- 60-minute yoga sessions that are specifically tailored to you and your goals – no two sessions will be alike.
- Insight into your body’s imbalances, strengths, and weaknesses, so you can train in a smart and effective way
- Emails to Sam throughout the week for questions about your yoga plan and health
- Access to Sam’s library of yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, and health resources
- Core program to explore your goals, your Ayurvedic dosha, build core strength, and create a personalized plan: $415
- Additional 60-minute sessions: $127
Five percent of all earnings are donated to CGOU, whose overall mission is creating opportunities for underprivileged through education and empowerment. Much of their work is based in Baroda, India, where they supply sustenance, education, and resources to low-income children through Mahavir Foundation Trust Vadodara Chapter.
All sessions are currently being held virtually via Zoom.
What Clients Are Saying:
“Sam’s approach to teaching yoga is non-judgmental and loving. She challenges me and encourages me at just the right times! What stands out most about Sam’s teaching style is that she is truly and authentically invested in her clients.”– Nancy D.
“Sam is caring, energetic, knowledgeable, and a great listener. Sam pushes your physical strength, challenges your mental awareness and gives you pieces of spiritual wisdom with every class. Sam is truly an exceptional coach!”– Mojdeh G.
“Our yoga sessions are usually the highlight of my week. I feel strong and powerful, and at the same time it’s relaxing. Samantha makes you feel like you can accomplish anything– she’s so encouraging and helpful. Even when I’m feeling doubtful about my ability to do something (in yoga or in life), her positivity helps me realize that I can do it.”– Kiran B.
If you don’t feel that your first yoga session was beneficial, you’ll get a full refund, no matter how many sessions you purchased.
I’ve spent the last 6 years working with clients one-on-one to create personalized, effective yoga practices. My greatest joy is the ah-ha moment when we discover together what movements or practices will bring you more energy, peace, and balance. In our sessions, I draw upon Ayurveda, yoga, Buddhism, psychology, sociology, nutrition, and the best self-help experts and spiritual teachers of today to offer the strategies that I think will give you the greatest return.
I know that you’re going to walk away from our first session with some powerful changes you will incorporate immediately.
If that’s not the case, and you want a refund – no problem. There’s no risk to you.
I have limited spots for clients each month. Sign up for your free consultation below!