August 8, 2019
How to eat healthy when everything makes you want to barf (aka: prenatal nutrition!)
Hello all! Today let’s take a deep dive into pregnancy nutrition. It’s a crazy time. Not only is your nutrition super important (you’re making a new human out of what you eat!), it’s also incredibly hard to stick to a healthy eating plan when most foods make your stomach turn.
So on this episode, I’m sharing:
- The vitamins and minerals that are important to get tested for and to watch during pregnancy.
- The best ways to get your omega 3’s (hint: fish isn’t my top choice).
- How to eat more vegetables when they make you want to barf.
- What’s the deal with carbs and how low can you go?
- Why pregnant women have to take a gestational diabetes test and how to make sure you ace it.
I hope you find this post useful as you navigate your pregnancy. Be sure to share comments, thoughts, and questions!
Subscribe to Happy Healthy Human Radio on your favorite podcast player:
If you like this episode, feel free to leave a review or share with a friend. Thanks for being a part of the community!Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day,