Virtual Prenatal Yoga on Zoom
Join our virtual prenatal yoga class to stretch, breathe, and connect with other expecting moms! This 75-minute prenatal yoga practice will help you reduce stress, prepare for labor, and ease aches and pains.
- Classes are held Saturdays, 1:30-2:45pm ET on Zoom.
- Register here.
- You will receive a link to join class 30 minutes before class starts.
Accessible to All:
- Classes are $10. If you are not able to afford that at this time, no problem. Use discount code “FreeMom” to attend class for free.
- Have a yoga mat, a towel or blanket, and 2 yoga blocks (or two big books, or two cans of tomatoes!)
- Set up your laptop far enough away so Sam can see you and the side view of your full mat. Make the whole horizontal mat in the camera frame if possible. Do your best and don’t worry. You and Sam will make little adjustments as needed at the top of your session.
About your Teacher:
- Samantha Attard, PhD, is founder of Spiro Collective, where she incorporates yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, and modern nutrition to help women de-stress and find their unique path to optimum health. Samantha is a certified prenatal yoga instructor, doula, and childbirth educator. She got a PhD in Nutrition at UNC Chapel Hill, where saw the power of both Eastern and Western medicine for healing. You can join Sam in person for public or private yoga, coaching, and workshops, or listen to her podcast, Happy Healthy Human Radio.
- Zoom Download
- Class will be best viewed on your laptop, though you can use your phone!
- Refunds are available up until 24 hours before class. Within 24 hours, refunds will not be provided, and 50% of your class price will go to Charity:Water. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
- Other questions about class? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.