Virtual Prenatal Yoga on Zoom
Join our virtual prenatal yoga class to stretch, breathe, and connect with other expecting moms! This 75-minute prenatal yoga practice will help you reduce stress, prepare for labor, and ease aches and pains. This class is pay what you can with a suggested investment of $12.
- Set up your yoga mat and any props you like to use in your practice: I find a blanket or towel and two yoga blocks useful (you could use big books, pillows, or cans of tomatoes instead).
- Turning on your camera is completely optional. Having the camera on means that Sam can see you and offer suggestions and modifications. Set up your laptop far enough away so Sam can see you and the side view of your full mat. Make the whole horizontal mat in the camera frame if possible. Do your best and don’t worry. You and Sam can make adjustments as needed at the beginning of your session if needed.
- Class will be best viewed on your laptop, though you can use your phone.
- Sam will ask you at the beginning of class to share privately in the chat if you have any injuries or information to share that day so she can support you with modifications and suggestions.
- Refunds are available up until 24 hours before class. Within 24 hours, refunds will not be provided, and 50% of your class price will go to Charity:Water. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other questions about class? Send an email to email@example.com.
About your Teacher:
- Samantha Attard, PhD, is founder of Spiro Collective, where she incorporates yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, and modern nutrition to help women de-stress and find their unique path to optimum health. Samantha is a certified prenatal yoga instructor, doula, and childbirth educator. She got a PhD in Nutrition at UNC Chapel Hill, where saw the power of both Eastern and Western medicine for healing. You can join Sam in person for public or private yoga, coaching, and workshops, or listen to her podcast, Happy Healthy Human Radio.