I love learning and look for diverse opportunities to expand my knowledge and skills so I can better serve my clients. Below you’ll find a list of my trainings and certifications, as well as an official bio.
I am available for workshops and panels, podcast and TV interviews, articles, and other collaboration opportunities (see some press examples). Fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch!
- PhD Nutrition Epidemiology, UNC Chapel Hill, 2015
- BE Chemical Engineering, Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, 2010
- 300-hr Lotus Flow Teacher, LL Studio NYC, 2020
- 100-hr Ayurveda training, LL Studio NYC, 2017
- 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher, Franklin Street Yoga, 2015
- Certified Optimize Coach, Optimize, 2019
Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum Certifications:
- 85-hr Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher, Prenatal Yoga Center, 2020
- Certified Childbirth Educator, Bebo Mia, 2019
- Certified Fertility, Birth, and Postpartum Doula, Bebo Mia, 2018
- 25-hr Yoga Nidra, LL Studio, 2020
- 35-hr Yin Yoga, Inner Power Yoga, 2018
- 50-hr Hands on Assists, Laughing Lotus, 2016
Samantha Attard, PhD, is founder of Spiro Collective, where she incorporates yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, and modern nutrition to help women de-stress and find their unique path to optimum health. Samantha saw the power of both Eastern and Western medicine for healing when she got a PhD in Nutrition at UNC Chapel Hill. You can join Sam in person for public or private yoga, coaching, and workshops, or listen online to her podcast, Happy Healthy Human Radio.
For any questions or to learn more, reach out using the contact form below!